Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) Visa Services
Limited offer £390.00 +VAT : NO WIN NO FEE
If you are eligible to apply for UK settlement, we can help you to get your ILR on same day. We can arrange appointment with Public Enquiry Office (PEO) for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application. We also assess and prepare your visa application to a high standard and one of our OISC registered adviser will personally attend the PEO appointment to represent your case. In most circumstances clients should have their application approved in the evening, on same day.
Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) requirements
- Five years of continuous residence in the UK as a work permit holder, a Highly Skilled Migrant, under Tier 1 or Tier 2 of the new Points Based System, or a combination of any or all of the above
- Four years' HSMP Judicial Review
- Two years residence in the UK as the Spouse of a British Citizen or a Settled Person
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR): 10 years long residency from £300 +VAT
- Five years of continuous residence in the UK as an Ancestry Visa holder
- Former members of HM Forces if they have been living in the UK for four years
- Gurkha who has served in the British Army for at least four years
Please note that all Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) or settlement applications except Four years HSMP judicial review need Life in the UK test certificate.
If you would like to process your ILR visa application through premium service (Same Day Service), You need to send your following details to:- email@example.com
- Full Name
- Dependants' Name & Date of Birth
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Phone No.
- Visa expiry date
Our reduced fee £390.00 +VAT is for application with income from emplyment and fee for application with income from self-employment is £490.00 +VAT and £50 extra fee will be added per dependant for any ILR visa application. IT contractors, director's of a limited company, locum doctors are considered self-employed for immigration purpose.
What we do?
Each visa application is subject to strict conditions and regulations to ensure that only suitable applicants are approved. We guide you through the whole process.
- Arrange appointment with Public Enquiry Office (PEO)
- Assess documents and prepare your visa application to a high standard
- Personally attend the PEO appointment to represent your case
In addition to this we also Guarantee:
No Win, No Fee
We are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and registered with the UK Border Agency Public Enquiry Office (PEO) Croydon. We are not part any UK Government Body or affiliated with it.
If you would like to apply for your visa
Our service costs £1,767.00 (the official government visa fee £1377.00 + our fee) and applying through the UK border agency (UKBA) costs £1377.00.
While applying visa application directly to UK Boarder Agency yourself could save you money in the short term, the benefits of using our services could outweigh many risks and implications that you could face in the long run.