NO WIN NO FEE
We provide premium, reliable and affordable same-day UK visa and immigration solutions. Our honest legal services at competitive price in UK immigration issues are:
Same-Day Premium Visa Services
Tier 2 (General) Visa Extension (FLR) from
Our same day premium visa solution (express visa service) includes assessing and preparing your application to a high standard and most importantly arranging an appointment with the Home Office’s Public Enquiry Office (PEO). One of our Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) registered adviser will personally attend the appointment to represent clients. In most circumstances clients should have their endorsed passport back in the same day.
If you would like to process your ILR visa application through premium service (Same Day Service), You need to send your following details to:- email@example.com
- Full Name
- Dependants' Name & Date of Birth
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Phone No.
Please note that our reduced fees are for limited period and £50 extra fee will be added per dependent for same day premium (Fast-Track) visa application.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR): 5 years work permit from £300 +VAT
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR): 2 years marriage from £300 +VAT
- British Naturalization Application from £300 +VAT
- ILR: 10 years long residency from £300 +VAT
- Tier 1(General) visa extension from £300 +VAT
- HSMP Forum Judicial Review from £300 +VAT
- Tier 2 (General) Visa Extension from £300 +VAT
- Tier 4(General) visa extension (student) from £300 +VAT
- Child born in the UK from £300 +VAT
What ukvisaexpert.com can do?
Each application is subject to strict conditions and regulations to ensure that only suitable applicants are approved. We can help,you to secure your Work Permit and guide you through the whole process with our experienced and OISC registered team.
So what can you expect from us?
- A dedicated caseworker who will advise you on the exact documentation needed for your application
- Feedback on all of your documents eligibility
- We complete the application form
- We write a covering letter both presenting and arguing why your case should be approved
- We represent your case to the Home Office and deal with all correspondence
In addition to this we also Guarantee:
We are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and registered with the UK Border Agency Public Enquiry Office (PEO) Croydon. We are not part any UK Government Body or affiliated with it.
If you would like to apply for your visa
While applying visa application directly to UK Boarder Agency yourself could save you money in the short term, the benefits of using our services could outweigh many risks and implications that you could face in the long run.